- Counseling for Personal Growth
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Stress Management
- Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Personal Growth Group Experience
Professional Pastoral Care Training includes:
- Certification in Prepare/Enrich Couple's Assessment
- Team building and Effective Group Work
- Clinical Pastoral Education/Training, Certified by College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, ELCCC offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each client's individual needs to help attain maximum growth and health.
Training includes Individual development and team building with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Prepare/Enrich Certification for qualified pastors and therapist, and fully accredited Clinical Pastoral Education/Training (CPE/T) for improving pastoral skills. CPE leads to certification of Clinical Chaplaincy and Pastoral Counseling.